Texas Motor Speedway – No Limits, Fort Worth, TX
I had the pleasure of visiting Texas Motor Speedway, a speedway located in the north Fort Worth, Texas. The track measures 1.5 miles with banked 20° in turns 1 and 2 and banked 24° in turns 3 and 4. Texas Motor Speedway is a quad-oval design, where the front straightaway juts outward slightly. 45 pit stalls for Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series, 35 pit stalls for the Verizon IndyCar Series. With a total seating capacity of 181,655, the track debuted in 1997.
Major Events at Texas Motor Speedway
Texas Motor Speedway is home to two Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series races: the O’Reilly Auto Parts 500 and the AAA Texas 500, as well as two Xfinity Series races, the O’Reilly Auto Parts 300 and the O’Reilly Auto Parts Challenge and the Indy Racing League Verizon IndyCar series race, the Firestone 600. The track also hosts two NASCAR Camping World Truck Series races, the Rattlesnake 400 (which takes place on the same weekend as the IndyCar Firestone 600) and the Jag Metals 350.
The list of events this year are:
- Verizon IndyCar Series – Texas Indy 600
- Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series – O’Reilly Auto Parts 500
- Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series – AAA Texas 500
- Xfinity Series – My Bariatric Solutions 300
- Xfinity Series – O’Reilly Auto Parts 300
- Camping World Truck Series – Rattlesnake 400
- Camping World Truck Series – JAG Metals 350
- ARCA Racing Series – Rattlesnake 150
- Global RallyCross Championship
- Speed Energy Formula Off-Road
All the big races of the year can be found on their events page
Exciting things at No Limits, Texas
- The speedway club
Enjoy VIP experiences at The Speedway club and take your NASCAR experience to a whole new level. The Speedway Club offers extraordinary benefits to both race enthusiasts and businesses alike.
- Free parking for over 80,000 cars and RV’s! Their gates open up a week before the races so you can actually holiday at the tracks
- You can also rent out RV’s and camp at various designated locations at No Limits, Texas! Find out more about this on their website or leave me a message and I’ll be happy to help
- You are allowed to carry your coolers with beer! Yes, you don’t need to buy expensive alcohol that discourages most of us to visit such events
- They have an exclusive App with all the track and racing information
- Watch out for the Speedway Children’s Charities in May and other Fundraising opportunities
- You get personalized track tours that last almost 2 hours and cost just $10
- They have The World’s largest LED TV screen – Big Hoss TV where they run drive-in movies every summer so watch out for this fabulous experience.
Some other tracks at Texas Motor Speedway that you might be interested in:
- Infield Road course
- Lil’ Texas Motor Speedway
- Texas Motor Speedway dirt track
Make sure to carry ear plugs or those massive noise blocking headphones. You can also rent them out at their store. Also carry rain ponchos & umbrellas. It’s infamous to have rained on so many race days!
Here’s the race weekend schedule for 2018. Hope y’all have a blast with your friends & family!
Buy some grear from Fanatics.
*Giveaway closed and the winner is Samantha Williams*
If you are headed to San Antonio, make sure to check out Adventures in San Antonio. Rebecca covers all things SATx!
Note: This post is in affiliation with Texas Motor Speedway.